Wherein I scour the interweb for greatness, so you don't have to.
1. Imagine yourself as enlightened. It's okay, go ahead. There's full instruction on how to do it in this wise update on traditional Tibetan deity practice for the modern westerner by the very wonderful Ken McLeod that I'm now totally obsessed with.
2. Which afflictive emotion dominates you? Is it anger, pride, desire? Whatever it may be, there's a Buddha family for that - a collection of awakened beings who deal with that affliction and lead to its healing. It's fun to learn about what Buddha family you belong to - it's like the best personality assessment ever.
3. Sara Whittemore over at Cosmic Outlaw is blowing my mind. The 26 things she's learned in her 26 years on earth are rich and edifying.
5. I only like visionary art. Good thing I know folks like Pierce Marratto of Touchfaster, who makes stirring images like the one below.
6. What would I ever do without tracks from DJ James Gyre? The one below, with its exciting cut-up style, reminds me of Girl Talk... but you know, better.
[soundcloud url="http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/19660229" params="" width=" 100%" height="166" iframe="true" /]
7. Rhiannon Llewellyn offers inspiring holistic business insight over at the Love and Money Revolution radio show.
8. The Buddha Brats, Adamas and Anreal, offer some astounding and unconventional insights on the diamond vehicle path, which I'm lapping righ tup.