My consciousness is very much shifting with the Grand Water Trine of 2013 into a major awakening of kundalini and the sacred feminine.
I am still deep in the wondrous throws of it.
I feel the divine feminine roaring in me big time, and see it roaring in the people all around me too.
I have a feeling that this is the actual arrival of the Age of Aquarius.
I've been experiencing
- non-stop synchronicity
- exponential psychic growth
- prophetic states of apotheosis with the Goddess
- an inability to enable or protect falsehood in myself and others
- a huge sense of empowerment in my femininity combined with a flow-ness that makes it tough to navigate practical life
- a really intense impatience with cowardice in myself and in others, especially men
- a huge fascination with creating a new imagination of sacred alchemical chivalry
- a giant interest in the battle to dissolve the Nothing, which I feel becoming more intense everyday
... and I've been having people from all over the world, especially women and folks who highly identify with their own feminine energy reporting the same thing.
If you've been experiencing these things, please write to me and tell me about it: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some things that I believe precipitated this giant kundalini awakening / Goddess apotheosis state in me recently and in past years:
- aspring to and then taking Bodhisattva vows / cultivating bodhicitta
- doing intense metta and Brahmavihara practice
- taking the Shambhala Everyday Life classes at my local Shambhala Center with Acharya Adam Lobel
- practicing Tonglen avidly as part of my Bodhisattva / bodhicitta practice
- studying and practicing Higher Worlds and How to Know Them by Rudolf Steiner
- talking to Dr. Andrew Harvey of Sacred Activism about the Cosmic Christ
- reading and practicing A Course in Miracles for many years
- being involved in 12 step recovery also for many years
- doing tons and tons of The Work of Byron Katie
- re-reading Plato's Symposium recently with an erstwhile philosopher lover of mine
- watching tons of Die Antwoord videos (they're enlightened tantric masters doing lots of shadow integration work, I've decided)
- watching tons of Lana Del Rey and Rihanna videos (ditto as for Die Antwoord)
- doing community work with Evolver, Transition, Shambhala, the Unity Center, and the magical community in Pittsburgh in general
- watching Baz Lurhman's The Great Gatsby (which is all about desire) and listening to the soundtrack - especially to Jay-Z's and Kanye West's No Church in the Wild which is of huge importance to me now:
- writing my book, Awaken Your Genius
- writing my novel, The Arcana
- finishing my dissertation, Poetic Inquiry
- committing to being truthful
- getting lots of feedback on my ideas from Facebook friends - also, if you'd like to keep up with me easiest, please friend me on Facebook, that's where I do a ton of my writing these days.
- committing to refraining from taking or coveting anything that isn't naturally mine for my life journey
- experimenting with the Six Yogas of Naropa especially tummo meditation
- having my very painful personal apocalypse in 2012 of getting married to a deep love of my life and then unmarried
- undergoing alchemical transformation within that marriage / unmarriage
- recovering from my deep despair this spring via Bodhisattva aspiration, EFT, and lots of socializing via a club I helped to found in town called Weekly Walking Club which takes long walks in all weathers on Sunday afternoons and often parties before and after.
- talking a lot to other magical people in the Dreamer's Tantra Facebook group that I facilitate (come join us!)
- leading a giant Summer Solstice ritual to create sacred alchemical chivalry between the masculine and feminine in all of us ona big plateau and playing the Fairy Queen Titania throughout that night
- receiving lots of insight from very wise men including the astrologer Adam Elenbaas of Nightlight Astrology and the all-around creative dynamo Matthew Stillman of Stillman Says
And also being supported by a lot of other magical people in Pittsburgh including my dear friends
- Laura Gyre of Keys to the Garden and Iron City Alchemy
- James Gyre of Naked Geometry
- Niffer Blue of Trilodeon
- Gypsy Red aka Janine Massung of the Zen Den
- Verity Grace, inspired prophetess and the Greatest Hostess in the East End of Pittsburgh
- Tait Mckenzie Johnson of The Rapid Eye Magazine
- Rebecca Wigginton McKenzie, the greatest scholar of the Gothic I know and also excellent at Pinterest
- Julia Johnson of Pittsburgh NORML
- Ketan and Vijay Bakrania of Chai Baba
- Eric Venuto of Love Bandit Records
- Matthu Stull of Exxylcroth Emporium
- Gloria Viveros of MorteChic on Etsy
- Sneaky Mike who is the biggest, most loving party animal imaginable
- Crystal Hoffman, the Poetry Pilgrim
- ... and many more Pittsburgh magical people, especially those in the Weekly Walking Club of Pittsburgh and the Peaceburgh community surrounding the First United Methodist Church on Center and Aiken.
All of which is to say - creating and raising little Kundalini awakening Dakini Buddha Babies like myself takes a village - actually a whole damn city.
I also just realized that here in Pittsburgh, our gorgeous Three Rivers + our underground Fourth River which fuels our lovely fountain (which was recently fucked by rainbows) is itself a kind of Grand Water Trine - and probably the sacred geography has something to do with why we here in town are experiencing this shift with such marked intensity.
And I'm sure I'll have more to say about it soon - especially on Facebook - please hook up with me there if you're interested.
How about you? What's up with your shift?
Come tell me and lots of us magic people all about it in The Dreamer's Tantra.
Love and tantra,